Friday, November 23, 2012

Final Project Progress Report

As a basketball manager, I have to travel quite a bit. I have been on the road since November 19th and will pretty much be gone until December 2nd. Therefore, we filmed everything for the video and did all of the voiceovers last week. I have been working on the video through iMovie on my MacBook and am almost finished! I have 7 minutes completed at the moment.


I am so thankful for an awesome group! They agreed to help complete everything early just to accommodate me. I cannot wait to see the finished product because we all worked very hard on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I really enjoyed reading your post. It is amazing to see the progress you've made even while traveling with the basketball team. Many people would have just dropped the class or even failed but you've pulled through. Great job on this post as well. You had no spelling or grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete