Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project #10-PLN

Amanda's PLN
For my PLN I decided to use Symbaloo.com. On this website, there are several preset tiles you can choose from or you can create your own. You must first create an account before you do anything, then you can customize your site however you would like! I placed the tools I need for EDM310 along the top because that is what I first look at on my computer most of the time. On the next line, I put University of South Alabama websites that I visit daily. Along the bottom, there are many websites or blogs that can help me become a better educator. I found several PE blogs that have information about different games that I could use with my students. I really think this can be a useful tool and have made it my homepage on my computer. I want to continue to make it grow so that I can come to this page anytime that I need something.

No comments:

Post a Comment