Friday, October 19, 2012

C4T #2-Denise Krebs

Happy Constitution Day and Why I’m a Liberal
Denise’s post reveals that she is not a fan of politics, but would call herself a liberal if she had to choose. She states the Preamble of the U.S. Constitution and shows how it has a liberal tone that calls for strong government. Krebs also reveals how being a liberal is related to her spirituality and goes on to show us several examples of verses from the bible as examples. An example of a verse that asks a liberal question includes Mark 10:51-“What do you want me to do for you?” Krebs concludes she is a liberal because she believes that the government was created to help all of its people, and because she wants to be like Jesus. In my comment, I told her how the November election would be my first time to vote and I thanked her for helping me become more informed. Also, I told her how I liked her analysis in connection to the Bible.
Precious Water
Hippo rollers
In this post, Mrs. Krebs talks about hipporollers. These are jugs that can be easily rolled around if a person has to travel a long way for water. She said that nearly 3 million people die each year due to not having clean water. In my comment, I told her that I thought that this was an awesome idea and I really take the accessibility of water for granted sometimes. It is very easy to spend an extra ten minutes in the shower or leave the sprinkler on for an extra hour. I believe this tool will change many people’s lives and allow them to have as much clean water as they can roll in the hipporollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment