Saturday, December 1, 2012

C4K-November/December

C4K #8-I accidentally posted this summary on the October C4K post :)

C4K #9-New Continent=America 2.0?
The student was asked the question "If a new continent were to pop up, would the United States try to take control of it?" He thinks that the world would break out into war because this would create new resources that a lot of countries would like to have. He said that if he had the chance to go to this island, that he would refuse because it would be very unstable politically. Also, he said this may be a good place to isolate criminals and make sure that they do not escape. In my comment, I said that I thought that war would definitely break out. I applauded him on his knowledge of foreign affairs and he seems to be a very bright student.

C4K #10-Montgomery Field Trip Projects
Governor Bentley
In this post, the students made videos of their trip to Montgomery, Alabama. Every student in Alabama takes a field trip to Montgomery in the fourth grade as a part of their Alabama History course that they take during that time. These students showed pictures and gave commentary in these videos and did an awesome job! I took this same field trip when I was a kid and really enjoyed it. They went to all of the same places that I did so it brought back several fond memories that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment